|Part Numbers:||Brushless Fuel Pumps||Naturally Aspirated HP (60PSI, 8PSI)||Forced Induction HP (60PSI, 8PSI)|
|12-1500||VR1 Pump||2,000HP, 2,400HP||1500HP, 1,800HP|
|12-3000||VR2 Pump w/ Single -16||4,000HP, 4,800HP||3,200HP, 3,600HP|
|12-3000-2||VR2 Pump w/ Dual -10||
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow (full high speed)
- Compatible with gasoline, methanol, and E-85* (Compatible for methanol and E85 for competitive drag race use only- when draining and flushing after each race event)
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- Features a single 16 AN O-ring inlet and a single 10 AN O-ring outlet
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- VR2 twin pump design allows both pumps to operate simultaneously or for one pump to be off or run at low speed while the second pump is at low speed or full speed
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of 38 AMPS for the VR2
- Holley also offers a complete line of fuel filters and fuel pressure regulators that are designed to work as a system with these pumps
- Click here for instructions.
*Compatible for methanol and E85 for competitive drag race use only- when draining and flushing after each race event These pumps do not have an internal bypass. A bypass style regulator and return line are required. Proper fuel system engineering is critical for maximum performance. This pump is not designed to use a standard conical seat style union in the inlet or outlet of the pump. Example: Part # AT981510ERL. Use of this style fitting will block flow and WILL lead to poor performance and pump failure. The ONLY correct fitting to use is a contoured port fitting with an O-ring seal such as :Part # AT985010ERL.