|Part Numbers:||Brushless Fuel Pumps||Naturally Aspirated HP (60PSI, 8PSI)||Forced Induction HP (60PSI, 8PSI)|
|12-1500||VR1 Pump||2,000HP, 2,400HP||1500HP, 1,800HP|
|12-3000||VR2 Pump w/ Single -16||4,000HP, 4,800HP||3,200HP, 3,600HP|
|12-3000-2||VR2 Pump w/ Dual -10||4,000HP, 4,800HP||3,200HP, 3,600HP|
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow (full high speed)
- Compatible with gasoline, methanol, and E-85* (Compatible for methanol and E85 for competitive drag race use only- when draining and flushing after each race event)
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- VR1 pump features a 10 AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of the VR1 is 19 AMPS and 38 AMPS for the VR2
- Holley also offers a complete line of fuel filters and fuel pressure regulators that are designed to work as a system with these pumps
- Click here for instructions.
*Compatible for methanol and E85 for competitive drag race use only- when draining and flushing after each race event. These pumps do not have an internal bypass. A bypass style regulator and return line are required. Proper fuel system engineering is critical for maximum performance. This pump is not designed to use a standard conical seat style union in the inlet or outlet of the pump. Example: Part # AT981510ERL. Use of this style fitting will block flow and WILL lead to poor performance and pump failure. The ONLY correct fitting to use is a contoured port fitting with an O-ring seal such as :Part # AT985010ERL.