WEGO IIID Wide-band Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor Interface (dual channel interface unit without internal data logging or LED display. Intended for automotive use with an existing data acquisition system.
- Single or dual 0-5V analog AFR outputs for interface to dyno instrumentation, vehicle data acquisition systems, and engine controls.
- Versatile tuning aid for all carbureted and fuel injected engines.
- Can be used for on-road or dyno testing.
- Suitable for automotive, motorcycle, and other small engine applications.
- Highly accurate with less than ±0.10 AFR error over 10.3 - 19.5 AFR range (±0.007 Lambda error over 0.70 - 1.33 Lambda range).
- Easy free-air calibration procedure corrects for sensor aging effects.
- Wide supply voltage range from 11-18V allows operation from battery on small engines or race vehicles without an alternator. Current draw is approx. 1 amp per channel.
- Fully encapsulated (water-proof).
WEGO IIID Dual Channel Wide-band Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor Interface (Dual channel interface unit with 0-5V analog AFR outputs for automotive applications. No LED display or internal data logging. Intended for connection to an existing data acquisition system for dyno test lab or professional racing use. Requires two Bosch LSU 4.2 oxygen sensors P/N 115001 sold separately. Harness length 42" for both channels)