Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum heads are perfect for street performance, daily drivers, street rods and muscle cars where seat-of-the-pants performance is needed. These cylinder heads deliver great throttle response and power from 1500 to 6500 rpm, particularly after we tune them up.
As an authorized Edelbrock dealer, we can supply you with these great heads or any other Edelbrock product either "as-is" or finished to your specifications. All of the heads below have 2.19" intake valves, 1.76" exhaust valves and a maximum lift of .700. Here is the available "as-is" line up.
|Performer RPM 460||292cc||95cc||Hyd Roller||Select||Select|
|Performer RPM 460||292cc||75cc||Hyd Roller||Select||Select|
|Performer RPM 460||292cc||95cc||Flat Tappet||Select||Select|
|Performer RPM 460||292cc||75cc||Flat Tappet||Select||Select|
|Performer RPM 460||310cc||75cc||Hyd Roller||Select||Select|
|Performer RPM 460||310cc||75cc||Flat Tappet||Select||Select|
|Victor Jr 460||310cc||75cc||Solid Roller||Call||Select|
You can click through the Add to Cart link above to select and order any of the heads in as-produced condition. Alternatively, please give us a call at 815-725-2727 to order yours either assembled or machined and customized to your specifications by us. Some of the head combinations above are also available in a polished finish. Call for polished pricing.
Note: prices are per single head
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES
Borowski Race Engines, Inc. has been building high-end street, race and marine engines since 1968. Our advanced CNC machining capabilities includes a Newen Contour seat and guide machine (SGM). This patented device uses a single point cutter to machine a complete profile from the bowl to the deck. Traditional SGMs are form tool machines that essentially scrape off metal to create the desired valve angles. They cannot bowl blend or unshroud valves. Form tool machines leave chatter marks which may require lapping of valves in order to get them to seat properly. Because it cuts microscopic spirals, it is impossible for a single point cutter SGM to leave chatter marks. Bottom Line: Our CNC valve job will raise the horsepower on any head it touches!
Needless to say, we never take any manufacturer's head out of the box and bolt it onto an engine.
BUY YOUR PARTS FROM PEOPLE WHO USE THEM!
More from Edelbrock:
EDELBROCK CYLINDER HEADS - MADE IN USA QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE!
Each cylinder head is engineered, tested, cast and machined in our manufacturing facilities in Southern California. Our investment in people, equipment and quality processes to ensure that every cylinder head that leaves our warehouse will perform up to its expectations. Every cylinder head is cast from high quality A356 aluminum and heat treated to T6 specifications in-house. The result of the T6 heat treat process is a strong casting that can handle the demands of your engine. Our cylinder heads also use highly efficient ports and state-of-the-art combustion chamber shapes that offer improved performance throughout the rpm range for great throttle response and top-end horsepower. Other top-quality features include threaded inserts in rocker stud and exhaust bolt holes for superior strength and durability, and manganese-bronze valve guides. All of these are features that some other companies don’t include. Since 1938, we have prided ourselves on delivering the highest quality and best performing automotive products on the market, period.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PERFORMER RPM 460
- Ideal for high-performance street and drag racing 1968-87 429/460 Fords.
- Over 500+ hp at 6500 rpm (+30 hp more than ported factory heads) and 525+ ft-lbs. of torque at 4500 rpm with the Performer RPM Total Power Package®.
- Intake ports can be opened up to match Victor manifolds #2965 and #2966.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PERFORMER RPM CJ & VICTOR JR. 460 CJ
- Designed for 1968-87 429/460 Fords and the SVO 514 engine. • Machined profile Cobra Jet-style intake port entries.
- Victor Jr. heads #61669 are complete with titanium retainers and high-quality valve springs suitable for use with solid roller camshafts.
- Bare heads will have valve guides and seats installed, but will require final sizing and a valve job to match the valves you will be using.
- Deck thickness: 5/8", rocker stud diameter: 7/16", pushrod diameter: 3/8" (width of slot in guide plate).
- Performer RPM 460 heads accept factory exhaust, aftermarket headers and factory valvetrain components.
- Requires the use of 3/8" diameter pushrods.