CD-1 Pro Ignition Kit (data logging deleted). NHRA approved for Sportsman Classes. Includes P/N 104001 CD-1 Pro ignition module, P/N 102002 CD-1 ignition coil, P/N 102004 USB interface, and wire harness)
- CD-1 Pro capacitive discharge ignition system is intended for racing applications where data logging is not allowed. NHRA approved for Sportsman Classes.
- 135 mJ spark energy output.
- Digitally set launch, burnout, and maximum RPM limits with 100 RPM steps from 3,000 to 9,900 RPM (10,900 RPM for maximum RPM limit).
- PC programmable advance features ranging from a simple RPM based advance curve to a 3D timing map with boost proportional retard.
- Dedicated input terminals for launch RPM and manifold pressure.
- One general purpose input and two general purpose input/output terminals. Inputs can be programmed for high gear retard, burnout RPM limit, and throttle position sensor. Outputs can be programmed for RPM window switch, nitrous system activa- tion, and multi-gear shift light functions.
- Fully encapsulated construc- tion. 12 pin Deutsch connector used for signal connections.
- Compact size: Module is 7.0”L x 5.25”W x 1.9”H. Coil is 4.4”L x 3.2”W x 3.0”H.
- Highly efficient switching power supply based on US Patents 6518733 and 6636021. Less than 5 amp current draw at 8,000 RPM.