Daytona Sensors CD-1 Ignition Module
- Ignition Module Only - Click here for the complete kit.
- 135 MJ spark energy output.
- Digitally set launch, burnout, and maximum RPM limits with 100 RPM steps from 3,000 to 9,900 RPM (10,900 RPM for maximum RPM limit).
- PC programmable advance features ranging from a simple RPM based advance curve to a 3D timing map with boost proportional retard.
- Built-in data logging capability with 16 Mbit DataFLASH memory. •Dedicated input terminals for launch RPM and manifold pressure.
- One general purpose input and two general purpose input/ output terminals. Inputs can be programmed for high gear retard, burnout RPM limit, vehicle speed sensor, and throttle position sensor. Outputs can be programmed for RPM window switch, nitrous system activation, and multi-gear shift light functions.
- Fully encapsulated construction. 12 pin Deutsch connector used for signal connections.
- Compact size. Module is 7.0”L x 5.25”W x 1.9”H. Coil is 4.4”L x 3.2”W x 3.0”H.
- Highly efficient switching power supply based on US Patents 6518733 and 6636021. Less than 5 amp current draw at 8,000 RPM.
- Requires use of the CD-1 Ignition Coil.
Share this Product